1. You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 3 hours before the class. If you do not, you will be charged for attending.
2. If you want to cancel your spot in a Workshop or Course;
MORE than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, we can process a full-credit for the cost of the Workshop or Course onto your Wix Account.
LESS than 3 weeks before the Workshop or Course start date, we can process a full-credit for the cost of the Workshop or Course onto your Wix Account ONLY.
LESS than 1 week before the Workshop or Course start date, there are no refund or credit options available.
You may pass your booked spot for a Workshop on to a friend at anytime ahead of the date of the Workshop at no additional cost. We must be notified via email if a friend will attend in your place.
3. If the Workshop is fully booked and we can offer your place to someone on the waiting list, we can credit the cost of the Workshop to your That Yoga Place Wix Account.
4. Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the sessions.
5. In the case of a course or workshop being cancelled by us, you will receive a full
refund, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal
6. Activated class passes cannot be refunded or credited back to the customers
That Yoga Place Wix account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bookings are made through our website thatyogaplace.co.uk via Wix booking system, with advance payment at point of booking. All prices include
2. That Yoga Place will provide the agreed service(s) on the specified date(s) and
time(s) requested on the online booking.
3. If That Yoga Place need to cancel a booked session will be credited back to the
customers Wix client account.
4. It is the responsibility of customers and clients to arrive at the That Yoga Place
studio 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
5. Customers need to be in the studio ready for class a minimum of 5 minutes prior
to the scheduled start. Late arrivals will be treated as late cancellations and
places may be offered to other customers.
6. First time customers should arrive 15 minutes before the start of class to register
and receive initial instructions.
7. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform the teacher of any injuries or
health queries before the class.
8. That Yoga Place will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal
property during the period of the booking or while at the studio.